Tuesday, December 9, 2014

the author of these practices...


if there is anything positive that u see in me, about me, it is all due to the teachings of the guru/prophet muhammad who has taught me to worship to no man, including himself, who has taught me how to bow down, when, how, to align with the sun moon and planets, to fast, to keep my eyes, head and sense of self low, keep my face shielded from smoking mirrors, to rid myself of ego and the culture/s that embrace and worship cults of personalities, the ephemeral, who has taught me, instead, to prostrate to the One-ness, to move, eat, speak light, and to walk the path of Quiet.

all my discipline, respect, humility, universalism, laws, scientrific inquiry, stem from this tradition, that has been passed down from generation to generation to my family, who have imparted these values to me. so when i share with u, this is the context, the lineage, nothing i've come up with on my own...
if there is any negative in me, it is my ego, my straying from the path of the Great Surrender to the Source of Peace (islam), and instead giving in to the golden calf of senses...
...audzubillahe minash shaitauner rajeem, bismillah hirahmaniraheem 

1 comment:

  1. I see YOU .... Allow urself to see YOU n you too :) ... U bring out the truth in me ... And a those around u willing to be honest with themselves ....

    ReplyDelete