Wednesday, March 14, 2018

...the goal in the present...


...the bus...a vehicle of transport...as she says...ideas/people in your life...can be a vehicle of transport...move...movement forward...i'm not sure if i'm moving forward...i think i'm spiraling...sometimes in ascension...sometimes into an abyss, sometimes horizontally, bumping into those around me...bumping sometimes with my past, shoving my future into states of nebulousness, clouds of grays like factory smoke that i puff sometimes from a stogie, and watch time become a storm...

...all praise is due for this opp to grow... afterall, at the surface of every moment is a fork, is a set of choices...and what i want to tell you is that you are important...no one can replace you...and breathe...deep...so deep that you are wandering into One...ness...

...the plan to dissolve is to be in the space of aligning...one with One...of connecting in every step...to create...you are not alone...you are all around you...you are everywhere...tap into yourself and Know...you...afterall...already Know...

...work my way into the dream of the return...and this means being deeper in Love...being soft in my gaze...penetrating in my Quiet...traceless in my deeds...giving...as ALLAH is Infinite...

...Love the way you wish to be Loved...Love...the One-ness, the Most Compassionate...the Source of Peace will set you free...

...give without a second thought...give without an expectation...

...ground in your rituals...payer...movement...vegeterianism...community...meditation...what else is part of your rituals...?...

...the ted talk from yesterday said to align your goals with your habits...that is habituate your goal...

...my goal is to see a more loving world...greater love between people and beings...all beings...water and plant and air and rock life...

...so how? how does this happen?...through dedicated practice...through the steps...what are the steps...?...

...i realize that this path of yogi/medicine man is central in my life...i practice daily...a non-negotiable...yet it is a deeply Quiet practice...no one knows until they see me...they wonder about my physique...what kind of exercise i do....wonder about my demeanor...why i'm non-confrontrational, responsive vs reactive...all of it is personal...but i believe...i know it can help you...how can i help you...?...

...i love cooking and preparing foods...of combining ingredients that support digestion, excel potential, ascend you into 7 heavens - vegan/vegetarian...but what is my goal? how does this fit into my larger goal?...

...perhaps my Real goal is living Peace...living a dynamic peace...leaping off the cliff of babylon into that which is Always...

...living Peace through self Love...leading into Self Love...and for me...writing like a "madman my sanity is going like an hourglass..."... is a habit... but towards what goal?...

...and in these habits i've cultivated through almost seamless ritual, i ground in Always, stay above water and sometimes soar... and i realize...in doing so, that i've been preparing for this journey...that i've arrived in destination every step of the Way...by being in health, all praise is due... and being mostly compassionate...

...but what would be the leap...where is my cliff...?... i see it in my ashtanga practice, as going deeper into back bends, hip openers, hand stands towards intermediate series... i see it in my cooking...through deeper attention to aesthetics in prepping roots foods... i see it in my writing... to use greater craft... grow deeper in incorporating exercises to explore poetics...to grow in the combination of words to deliver a story... maybe...that's it...to tell stories... and in my bodywork...to go deeper in working with anatomy and physiology... to understand the pain...and where it is released...and how...and where it meets with nadis and chakras and how i know cause i Already Know... and with medicine...with the herbs... i know that the vinyasa has to grow deeper... the sequence has to be clear and regimented...

...the goal of peace...to grow towards a world of greater peace then is to share the culture i've been cultivating in myself in a way of collaboration with others... this is a collaboration... and in my individual pursuit... it is to be a medicine man... to ensure your health of body, spirit, mind... so you are in a space of self-Love...

...the only way to grow deeper in something is to do it...to practice...to be consistent...to be a Lover... to grow deeper in being a Lover by listening... without judgement... by giving...without expecting... by working... by doing from a place of vulnerability and Love... and being my Self... fearless... Loving... honest ... present... listening... honoring... giving... decisive... working with worship...


No comments:

Post a Comment