Wednesday, May 5, 2021

...day 20...5.2.21...



 ...reminders... ALLAH will remind you of the why's of the Law... of why you are asked to engage in halal activities, including staying free of unbelievers - of those who are not engaged in a Spiritual path - whether that be christianity, judaism, hinduism, buddhism... etc... that those who default on this current day frequency default on alcohol, gossip, othering, bonding over gossip and othering... etc... and by osmosis... if you are spiritually weak, or not sophisticated in your spiritual conquering of your ego, you too will be this... i see it myself... saw it on sunday...

...in the name of ALLAH... 

...ran into some friends... talked... caught up... spoke more than necessary... explaining my return... we caught up again later... at a mutual friends bday in the park... which was nice... but again i saw myself attempting to prove my worth... to ostentatiously present my time in yoga, etc... of course it was me and not them... it was me feeling worthless... and without good reason for how i am spending time... or why my yoga practice hasn't landed me somewhere... etc. etc... so it was me... and in the process i learned that i have a long way to go for these last ten days...

...left the outdoor gathering to link with some other friends who were in the area... found myself this time engaging in back talk... as i was prompted to comment on someone... and i atoned by saying it was me in that situation not interested in bonding over othering... but nonetheless i took up space... me... my yoga... and not ALLAH... i didn't make room for ALLAH to speak through me... my nafs won out...

...so it's clear... about these last ten days... about the battle field... fighting even though i'd rather not... when i'd rather be distracted... when i'd rather default into fillers instead of the Work i'm avoding - medicines... clinic... courses... writing... publishing and sharing... inshALLAH to further the cause of the One... 

No comments:

Post a Comment