Thursday, June 10, 2021

...buried in journals... 6.10.21....

 


...there were some street lights that seeped into the translucent powder blue drapes landing on my journal...

... i was almost done with another composition notebook having stayed sitting on the milk crate i found during one of my scavenges when i first landed the apartment and randa was thrilled that we wouldn't have to be surreptitious in city shadows... 

... we had a place to retreat and our withdrawal into each other left me with extreme withdrawal symptoms when she left me and i did the only thing that made sense... i wrote... 

...i went through journals in between breaks to the liquor shop to pick up rum and jack daniels or shiraz... barely saying a word to my roommate when i got back... 

...returning to my room and my heart stopping at the flashing light on my phone... maybe she called... and left a message... 

No comments:

Post a Comment