Saturday, August 14, 2021

...8.14.21... drawing into dust...


 

...in the name of ALLAH... in the breath of... hoo... hoo... hoo...

...all praise is due for this path of yogi... of the teachings of the prophet muhammad (s.a.w)... of patanjali and krsna... of the siddhartha and confucius... of the sacred teachings of the dao and gita... of the vedas and qur'an - the seal... as there of ego began to unravel... the flick pic pic pic... 

...look away from me... through me... into me... to see YourSelf... and if i build walls of my incredibility i have desecrated the sacred... as the sacred is our ability to elevate each other to open the door for what is possible... this is possible... this path... these teachings of the Noor who made it possible for us to root in ritual... to write... read... be in a state of meditation as we vinyasa with pranayama...

...yesterday i drew... first in a long time and wondered if the two hours i spent doodling lines that became a self portrait was meaningful... but after... it felt powerful... it made me wonder if i could draw... made me wonder what was in my way as an art student in high school... if i could now achieve what the education system couldn't teach me through what krsna and the prophet teach me... what yoga unravels through the daily practice... all of this is a practice and the only sanctity in it lies in the sharing...

...in the name of ALLAH... the ritual of daily practice - hygiene... prepping meals... asana... meditation... writing... and drawing... prayer and space in between meals to be of Service... to do karma and Connect keeps me in flow... in You... 

No comments:

Post a Comment