Sunday, September 22, 2019

...tarot: jugement 9.22.19...

...judgement... when it comes... when the day arrives... when the horn is blown and your body arises to be in the face of your Maker... when you are asked how you spend your time... what will you say?...

...what did you do today?... my dad asked... last year... last summer... the usual i said... let me here it, he said... yoga practice... cook... siesta... cafe... latte... write...

...had a vision of you... my dad said... you in a conversation with God... God asked you how you spent your day... and you said what you told me... yoga... you foolish man, God responded...

...mmmn... yes... makes sense... every one who has ever meant anything to me... beyond a thought... beyond emotion... has lived lives that were profoundly transformative to others... gandhi... che guevera... malcolm x... huey p... arundhati roy... my dad... my mom... my brother... they have all been in selfless service to community... my grandfather... the one who has been an inspiration to walk this path... knowing of his stories... he held clinic... his fellow sufi medicine men in lucknow told him that he can't charge for this Work... but he has to do it...


...there are people who take a single aromatherapy course and fly with it... go deep... others like myself try to study everything under the sun... and stay in a state of not doing... do... do it now... Quietly... the Work is needed...

...judging myself... how do you judge yourself...?...

...in the card... judgement day... the angel recalls the dead to our original state - naked... what will your hands and feet testify...?... what will the earth you walked on testify?...

...how do you change your destiny?... how do you shape it?... so that it is aligned...?... Aligned... ALLAHment... Walk... Work... in the name of ALLAH the Most Compassionate... the Most Merciful...

...the judgements bring me to my moon intention this past month... to walk back... to learn how to do it different... how i would've done it different 10, 20 years ago... when i was hanging out all the time... or wishing to... chasing... wanting to go to the party... vintage clothes shopping... standing in front of the mirror... going through outfits... instead... meaningfulness... through Work... through the writing... giving it my all... now... in the past ten... it has been the screen... it has been taking classes... education... but a lot of it in a vacuum... a lot of it without meaning... and some of it deeply profound in meaning... now its time for me to go hard in my offering... and by doing... sharing... and by sharing... learning... and by learning... teaching others...

...offer the Work through making the medicines... blends... etc... and do the Work... the Work will lead to the teaching... the Work is to meditate... to bow to the moon and sun... but more importantly whats behind it... to hold clinic... to have a space to do this... to do the yoga and inspire... to cook and inspire... how?... through mediums available now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment