Wednesday, January 4, 2023

twenty twenty three

 twenty twenty three... a number that resides in a future in a calendar i've begun to wonder the merits of... and everyone is dying... and many have died in this past earth cycle and the sun has been reborn and i hope this new birth of this new sun is one that is forgiving is compassionate and increases my tapas to Work for the cause of the brother and sister hood of man... the Creation... all species...and today i did nothing to really advance this... no good deeds... no money made... spent time and money though... on myself... on trying to figure out to put this novel together... but i ma well aware that i can no longer waste these precious moments and just put aside entire volumes of work that take entire volumes of time for the sake of doing, of getting through... but to share... it is about sharing and crafting and getting better at translating to speak within the discourse of people of us... so that it's into just about me doing me talking to myself but me going deeper in me by learning how to BE ith and connect with You... 


this year i do this through Listening to Reaction... and healing that reactive part of me... is creating to be in public dialogue and currency... to aliven the current, connect the current, continue the current of Peace Love... Oneness

No comments:

Post a Comment