Wednesday, October 15, 2014

remedies: tooth headache


my left gum, by my molars, has been jolted for months, leading to a climbing throb up my maxilla, zygomatic and temporal  bone. been having this associated headache like a who-smacked-me-with- brass-knuckles-on-the side-of-my-head.

sure, I need to go to the dentist. dentists are mad expensive. the expenses are madder than hatters having tea time every 15 seconds with a mouse, a falcon, an 11 year old blonde girl, and an uninvited queen whose looking for heads to chop...

here's what worked: 

1. blazing-bangladesh-summer-red-hot-shower till your face is in a volcanic cloud. 
2. gargle 3 times with steamy salt water (lots of salt). gargle for 33 seconds each. 
3. swish 3 times with the same. swish for 45 seconds each.

repeat the above every 20 minutes for first hour. 
then repeat once an hour for 3 hours. 
then repeat only after each meal, and before going to bed. 

avoid eating any solids during this time frame; have only peppermint, eucalyptus, thyme, taragon, oregano, or rosemary teas.

avoid foods with sugar, including most fruits. 

avoid all dried fruits and sticky foods.






No comments:

Post a Comment