Saturday, June 23, 2018

...post ramadhan...


...lessons... are they learned... left...

...left the gig i was in most recently... felt bad...was feeling like i shouldn't... perhaps i could've been more transparent from before... wasn't sure which way to go... didn't have a plan... so i let him know... even though i let him know for a while that it was a challenge working for such little pay...

...i spose i could've hustled more... i could've taken his lead on building client relations... but that would all be on my time... that is without pay... he wanted and expected much to be done without pay... and i wanted a paycheck... subsistence... an exchange for the True and genuine Work  i was putting forth...

...this has been the thing... i'm bout the Work... love doing it... do it with Passion... do it like i mean it... but putting it into a business form... that hasn't been my thing... and everyone and everything keeps pushing in that direction...

...what's the resistance...?... would rather spend my time doing the art... focusing on the bodywork and treatments... and making medicine... and doing the yoga therapy...

...but this is a new age... and planning is important...

...i Connect most when i have an excuse to speak with You... and it is meaningful... and it is based on an Us... an All of us... not a me and my brown-ness... me and my bangla-ness... me and my yogi-heritage.. versus you... versus them... i Know now that identity politics is a space os separation is designed to perpetuate an us based on a them... is used to cultivate blankets...

...you can keep yours... your blanket... especially if it has the smallpox of identity segregationisms... other-isms... centrisms... keep it... i'm warm... the himalayan shawl i wear was made by the same mountain that the One designed in the rockies... kindred...

...i Connect with You through this kit... this offering of herbs, blank pages... and an opportunity to explore you and me in a space of Love... Real Deep... and my clients are those who need touch... who need to be held... who need to get it out...

...so this is the Work i do... and i do it in a space of One... of la illaha illala...

...no One but One... the One is Infinite... there is Work to be done... Work from a place of walking into the mouth of fear... walking straight past the tanks you have created against Your-Self... embrace the challenge...

...do so because there is Work to be done... the Work will Connect You... if you let it... if You operate from a place of Surrender... to bring Glory to Glory... to bring Glory to the One... all praise is due...

...recite: i bear witness that there is no One but One... and the guru muhammad is my Guide...

...Connect... through the Creation... by doing the Work that needs to be done (countering isolationism, loneliness, self-hate, individualism)... from a place of ALLAH-ment... in a place of Surrender... just as you Surrendered to Ramadhan... defaulting on ALLAH...

...Connect...

...meaningful Connection is that which is driven by Inspiration... what in spires You...?...

... i Am inspired by people who are fearless... who try... who who are humble... who get up and try again... who do so from a place of self-lessness... i Am inspired by those who put a 100 into their craft...

...what is your craft?... how much do you put into it?...

...my craft is writing like a lunatic... full moon daily... my craft is twisting my body into poems in asana... my craft is rewriting the earth's stories in meals that nourish my soul... my craft is listening to you... to speaking with you... to touching your pain and transforming it into it's original state of dream... my craft is making songs that leave you reaching your arms through herbs...

...and this happens through my life... what is your advice to the future?... my life... gandhi-ji said...

No comments:

Post a Comment