Tuesday, July 13, 2021

...7.13.21... dizzying...



...came here to jesus into my death... the part of me that died with these united states and those third worlds and the fleas and flies that flew around my head as i dizzied into a novel on an alien and his beloved family crossing borders to hide in tenements in a sprawling ghetto of aliens who no one knew what to do anything with so we watched them watch us... 

...and somehow i became a character in this story... at once a protagonist and antagonist... and the heartbreak was constant.. and i held on to the hurt that everyone around me was needled with like forced vaccinations... aliens inoculated into being modern humans who knew how to spend money and shop and consume intimacy and lie and sell ...and the dizzy left me in a fall...

...into...

...You... 

No comments:

Post a Comment