Saturday, July 24, 2021

...full moon in aquarius... july 23rd 2021...



 ...july...24... 21...

...different... doing it different... it's available to do this different... to change the program to reinstall the downloads from the east... from the Source of revelation... 

...the download is to Become someone who is immersed in Work... honest in their Work... first with themselves... most importantly with themselves... 

..someone who goes deep... a Warrior... in the battleground of nafs... of the emotional senses that deviate... that are in constant flux... first here and then there... 

...in the name o ALLAH...

...starts here... and then ends and then starts again... without the capitalist market economy to capitalize on the shortcomings of emotional rollercoasters - get this because you are lacking in this... get that because you are lacking in that... that because it will make you more this...

..for me it's been walking aimlessly... looking for connections... seeing whose on the block... who to chop it up with... even though i know there is Work to do... knowing that the work will bring me there... so the shift is sometimes radical... 

...for me it would be a beginning middle and end... and then again.... a start and finish... a completion... a doing my best in the process... a Trust in whatever the outcome is that i did my best... and witness the results without emotional fluctuation... 

Today I dreamt that I was a traveller. That the grave was my ashes rilled in paper that I smoked on the crowded Dhaka street with two companions from upstate New York. Us going somewhere. Us not sure where. My other friend felt the urge. After we stood around for a while, she felt the urge to smoe. To go to the other side of the busy Mad Max Dhaka intersection. We walked down the stairs into the underground mall of sari shops and hawkers peddling paan and bottled water and gold plated bracelets and Tagore Cd's. Please make this quick, my other companion said, the shorter one, to the taller girl who needed desperately to smoke. "Just a little."

If this is part fiction. This life thing. Then we get to co-collaborate on the character we are. Last full moon I told Sam and Gordon and Mel that my intention was to use the Gifts I received to be of Service to those around me 0 with this Medicine. To do that on a moment to moment basis through affirmation, through Love, through deep encouragement. 

This full moon, I build on the lessons from that in growing deeper with boundaries. Boundaries that align with Law. Laws that facilitate clarity in need, in what has happening inside, and in the process Work - doing my best and taking the feedback. 

The story is that I see things to completion. Have a beginning middle and end. That I do it differently to go deeper in the edges. To Be in a state of flow. To see what it's ike to do it completely different. 


No comments:

Post a Comment