Saturday, February 6, 2021

...listen to the Distress... 2.6.21...



 ...in the name of the One-ness... the Source of Peace... the Essence of ALL... 99 names... attributes to dissolve in... so lift those heavy eyelids... sleep, as the prophet of Peace has said... is the cousin of death...

...on saturday... february 6th 2021... without employment... i Work to grow deeper in yoga... in yuj... in Union... and the distress keeps me up... one of the 99 names of ALLAH is The Distressor... the distress provides us with a light to our darkness... our individualism... our separation... our anger... grief... hate... due to expereinces... perspectives we've ome to hold that keep us separate... 

..what is keeping you separate... from a place of unconditional Love....?...

...for me... last night... it was being on the screen... looking for packaging for my medicines... and feeling the ethical dilemma of stuff.. and not wanting to reinforce this... also knowing that there are jars and things thrown out every single day... and making use of that... and all the medicine i have and have not been putting out and making use of... honey... daal... bhat... triphala... senna... burdock... including jars and other containers to keep them in... 

...the Distress kept me up... the stuff... the clutter of things i am doing rying to do... nutriton internship... holding clinic at apothecary... cosmic course... writing... and baely having enough time to just compelte my rituals... and thinking of the woman that sustains me... has Always... my mother... and the father that Loves me and us unconditionally... a true soldier for Truth and Love...

...the Distress... has led me to... shhh... one thing at a time... but Work... Work... take action... now... do it now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment