Wednesday, March 3, 2021

...build tribe with those who live tribe... 3.2.21...


 

...count on ALLAH... and those who walk this path of Divinity within a space of community,,, 

...most in the babylon culture... however spiritual their words and hair and clothes and intonations and diet... will remind you through their actions that they are unreliable... to not count on them... to hold no expectations... that they shouldn't be held to their word... that if they said something and don't follow through... that's just what it is...

...those from ancient-wisdom cultures have taught me the opposite... you can count on me... rely one me... depend on me... i will be there for you... show up for you... not in a unilateral fashion... but in the sense that we are in this together... that i am because we are... i grew up in a family that lives this... and yet the new age and non-new age spiritual world of white and black and brown and yellow have taught me the opposite... have taught me to do me... that we'll hang when we hang... but the words sound different.. .they seem endearing... anticipatory.. .but don't hold anyone to being accountable... 

...i have suffered from this malaise as well having been breast fed by the ancient ways and babylon ways... having this tug... and i realize that it's me that has to show up that has to be gold to Love all but keep little faith in the words of persons who have revealed their count on me to not count on me deeds... to Love them but without accoutnabilty... without tribe... 

...show up for those who have shown up for you... show up for those that you want to build meaningful relations with... put in the Work... keep showing up... even if others don't... but filter... in the name of that which is Real... 

No comments:

Post a Comment