Monday, March 8, 2021

...share... 3.8.21...



 ...breathe into Essence... into Knowing... this is brief... You Are Always...

...give myself a note of termination... this is over... between us there are no more secrets... between us you have been cars planes trains... boulders of defunct subways tossed in to a beach along the plastic moon...

...so i let go of you... swim into the sun... burn... become light in my flames...

...the grave lies besides me... i stare often and nod... all this time... in this Gift... and what?... who benefited...?... 

...that's the question... again and again... 

...often it's been who has suffered due to my selfishness...?.. due to my prioritizing my asana practice over engaging you in joining me... in being together... there is no one to compete with... no one to show off to... 

...if all of art... all of beauty is a dedication to You... then go deeper through releasing the ego... the pose... the imagery and cheer... let go of the applause so that someone can have their health back...

...in the name of ALLAH... 

No comments:

Post a Comment