Sunday, September 2, 2018

...morning take 5... 9.2.18 ...

...ran through dreams to get here and never knew that it was not the space of Love i was looking for until i felt the hollow that my brother donated to the hospital on 68th and 1st ave... years back when he rejected the cancer that took over his lungs and spilled into the bucket next to our bed that we shared for 23 years...

...i knew about a girl who made whispers out of magic and gave them to you at the dawn of breath interlacing into legs panting... i tried to employ merlins spells with past lovers and found that true love is only in You... oh my...

...oh my is an expression i've been abbreviating from oh my god... transitioning into oh my goodness... and finding no rhyme or reason for either other than filler-isms...i found some significance in the truncated form and wondering if i should use my clippers to mow down the excess on my head and face and wondering what the appearance will gain me access to  - jobs?... obseessed with employment i wrote journals into a living documents of intentions that i took into space with a blow of my fingers, like each of these tap dancing pairs - pinkies, thumbs, ring...etc...  had a mouth that blew into each stroke on the keyboard soon as a word and phrase completed for completion into a truth and the only truth is that yesterday is gone and this morning is gone and i am writing.... and seeking to only spin me into longer days and nights with You...


...control...yesterday?... to control my life i grabbed it by the horns... and tossed it left and right until i grew so tired that i slept on top of the bull and let it roll me into the oblivio of cyberspace...

...incarcerated in a screen... i wrote to yoga clubs and scavenged for teachers of the written and moving word...

No comments:

Post a Comment