Monday, December 16, 2013

day 15: You


full moon. full like geometry, like khartoum pyraminds communicating with orion, a series of stars that flash cryptic code to galactic floaters of outer space.

i'm out of my mind, so out that neither bengali nor english nor spanish nor hindi nor arabic nor french fits in my mouth. no bible. no shakespeare. no words can tell you what i want to do.

i want to tell You that i fall in Love with You every time we sleep together, every time our bodies lace around like the 2000 year old shawl my ammu has given me to stay warm to the icy winter of economics and the mathematics of injustice.

i want to tell You that my lips tremble even after they touch Yours, that words make sense when our tongues thread like the braids of indians in bangladesh, in tamil nadu, in peru, in puerto rico, in nevada in new york.

i want to tell You that our ascension is Higher than the late night whiskey and smoke, that believe me when I say forever with You is not long enough, that ever since i laid eyes on You, I knew, that I know now, that there is no one that can come between Us.

I loved You when we sat desk-to-desk in the 5th grade and i called you vanessa, and at 19, on the sidewalks and in your dad's car, cruising the bronx when Your name was alisa.

and i keep on falling in Love with You,  every time you twirl my hair, whisper sweet melodies, draw hieroglyphics on my chest and back with nails that tear into my flesh until i bleed my Self out of this outfit.

Your gaze just knocks me off my feet and i can barely move but somehow i can dance, somehow my fingers find a way to lace into Yours and draw You closer, draw you so close that... smoke, dissipate...


1 comment:

  1. Love... a four letter word that holds such a strong vibration. I always thought of love as some kind of magical substance that grows within the soul. A substance that would pour over my heart and listen to the voices that lingered within the chests of my past loves. The voices in which spoke to me with passion. The voices which lured me to illusion. The illusion of what I thought was love but now I know that I am love.

    Love is within us all, even those with hearts that grow in hatred. There is always love that lives within the core. Just like the core of the Earth, where Mother Earth gave birth to us all.

    I admire when loves makes its first presence. That subtle feeling of lust, flirtation, and warmth in places you don't want to admit. The eyes are the windows of the soul and that is sacred. A sacred place where the soul resides. Looking at someone you adore only invites them for more. Now you are one. You have shared that moment. That moment where you can explore each other's yearning through the subtly of a stare. You see within her, you feel her. She sees within you, she wants you. The thoughts race and the blood rushes...the warmth continues...how good it feels when you know what's happening. You feel the growth within...the passion you feel inside strives to escape and take hold of the solid form of her beauty. You embrace and hold each other in arms. The comfort of feeling each other's flesh only insinuates what is soon to come. Grab tighter and gently let loose so we can breath. Feeling each other's breath. Eyes meet and a gentle stare leads to a kiss. Lips intertwined like the roots of a tree. Pressed tight enough to feel the crevices of each other's lips. Wanting the moment to last forever, please don't end. Finding a way to feel deeper, wanting to feel from within...thrusts, tears, and moans...please don't end.

    ReplyDelete